Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Memories Coming Later

It is Wednesday today, May 5, 2010.

Bev and Virginia drove Bruce's wife Ruth Ann and me up to Calgary yesterday. She had a medical appointment and they had asked me to wait until Tuesday rather than take the Greyhound last Thursday.

Bev had so many Income tax forms to help his family with and the weather report is always negative. I agreed to stay the extra time which was pleasant for me.

That gave more card games to enjoy with Molly and Nadiene.

Nadiene had been working for so long on collecting photos for a history of Mother, and she rushed through the process of copying everything she and other had brought together with Preston's encouragement and Molly's help. She and Molly tried to get in on as many games as they could and we had lots of fun!

I do have a lot of things to share that happened in Barnwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment